January 23, 2022 at 5:32 pm #439jack00Participant
business files cannot be restored or accessed via a network, as previously stated. This error occurs when a user attempts to open or create a backup of all QBW files from one machine to another. There is an error with the business file with this error, which is part of the 6000 error series. Other errors in the 6000 series are also covered on the website, including QuickBooks Error 6147
How To Solve Quickbooks Error 6147?
1 – Run QuickBooks File Doctor
2 – Change the Location of QuickBooks Company File
3 – Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
4 – Rename the .ND and .TLG files
- This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by jack00.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
January 28, 2022 at 12:40 pm #445willjoeParticipant
Reasons for Error Code 6147 0 QuickBooks
Following the list of reasons that lead to the causes of Error code 6147 0 QuickBooks
- When The QuickBooks file is corrupted.
- When you try to restore the backup using the network drive.
- When the name of the backup file is beyond the limitation of about 210 characters.
- The corrupt download of QuickBooks
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
- Corruption in Windows registry.
- QuickBooks-related software changes such as install and uninstall.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system
- Mistakenly deleted QuickBooks-related files.
How to fix Error Code 6147 0 QuickBooks?
Following are the solutions to fix Error code 6147 0 QuickBooks
Solution 1: save the copy of the backup file to another local computer system
- Ensure that your system is not being hosted.
- From the File menu, select Utilities of the QuickBooks software.
- Select to Stop Hosting Multi-User Access.
- in the window of Stop hosting multi-user access Click Yes
- In the window of Company file must be closed option, Click Yes
- You have to restore a backup file that is saved on the system.
- Another backup can be restored but it is present.
- Even if the problem persists after performing the above solutions, you must check that the particular path to the company file contains lesser than 210 characters. For example, there are 125 characters in this path: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Sample Company Files\QuickBooks 2010\Sample_company_file.qbw.
- If your error remains the same, Intuit Data Recovery Team offers a full-time service to check your QuickBooks company file and diagnose the problem.
- Go to the antivirus settings
- select the ignore path option
- Ignore the company file folder from it.
- press and hold the Ctrl key and simultaneously open your QuickBooks, To know where your data file is located
- QuickBooks will open without any company file;
- Press the F2 key a window will pop up in which you will see your product details including where is the company file folder path.
- If the error persists consult QuickBooks tech support
- This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by willjoe.
October 6, 2023 at 6:40 am #1295frederickgraggParticipant
Even if the problem persists after performing the above solutions, you must check that the particular path to the company file contains lesser than 210 characters. For example, there are 125 characters in this path: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Sample Company Files\QuickBooks. Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Dumps
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.