Little Big Horn College, Crow Agency, MT
406-638-3100
406-638-3169

Why is my QuickBooks continuously throwing QuickBooks Error 6129 ?

Forums Main Apsáalooke Forum DISCUSSIONS and teachings (for BEGINNERS) Why is my QuickBooks continuously throwing QuickBooks Error 6129 ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jamesaultman81
      Participant

QuickBooks Company file is used to store all the company’s financial information in a single place. Usually, users might come across QuickBooks Error 6129 while opening or creating the data file. It appears with an error message stating, “Error code: -6129, 0: Database connection verification failed”. Being one of the common errors there can be multiple causes that can prompt this error. Below we have explained a few of them :

• Incorrect entries in the Windows registry may be responsible.
      • Another reason may be if there is an abrupt system shutdown because of the power failure.
      • Due to a damaged file named “.ND”, the QB application cannot access the data file stored on the network.

For any additional help to eliminate QuickBooks Error 6129, feel free to reach the experts by dialing the toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by jamesaultman81.
      peter2292
      Participant

This Policy explains how Crow Language Consortium collects, uses, and discloses your personal information while you use Crow Language Consortium. I work as a writer for Assignments Planet, a company that offers students in the United Kingdom the opportunity to attend take my course.

jimmywick
      Participant

Why QuickBooks Error Code 6129 0 Occur?
      There are different causes why you meet with this Error 6129 0 in QuickBooks. Some of the reasons are listed below.

• Smashed Network Data file.
      • Third-party antivirus.
      • The incongruity between the domain of the client and the server.
      • Updating company file to the current version of QuickBooks Desktop using Non-Window
      • Administrator profile.

Greetings,
      Jim Wick

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.