The Dos and Don’ts of Academic Writing: A Guide to Success
1. DO get familiar with the particular standards and regulations of your academic institution.
2. NEVER plagiarize or disregard the need for correct reference; always provide due credit to original sources.
3. DO carry out exhaustive study to bolster the credibility of your claims.
4. DON’T utilize overly complicated or jargon-filled language that can confuse readers.
5. DON’T forget to logically arrange your ideas into an introduction, body, and conclusion.