Tagged: Online Courses Expert
December 8, 2021 at 12:44 pm #398jamesaultman81Participant
QuickBooks Error H505 occurs when you try to open the company file on another computer & that computer does not have a proper establishment setup or the computer requires additional installation or setup. However, you can resolve it by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- Create a new folder on the host computer and enable the full access permission.
- Next, create the .QBW file in the multi-user mode.
- Check if you are able to access the company file from all the workstations across the network.
If you require any additional assistance regarding QuickBooks error H505, you can go through this article or take our experts assistance.
December 11, 2021 at 1:36 pm #406peter2292Participant
QuickBooks is a comprehensive business and financial management software suite that includes capabilities for accounting, inventory, payroll, tax filing, invoicing, bank account tracking and reconciliation, cost management, budgeting, payment processing, and accounts receivable and payable management.do my exam
- This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by peter2292.
February 3, 2022 at 8:53 am #470willjoeParticipant
Effective Methods For QuickBooks H505 Error Fix
The factors and indications of QuickBooks Error H505 mentioned so long in this post will surely help you understand this error. Furthermore, we have mentioned the 8 effective methods for QuickBooks H505 Error Fix that will help you kick this error permanently out of your system.
Method 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop
Updating QB desktop contains bug fixes and other beneficial features too. In most cases, updating the QuickBooks Desktop helps in QuickBooks H505 Error Fix. Follow:
– Launch “QuickBooks Desktop”.
– Visit “Help”.
– Choose “About QuickBooks”.
– Click “Update Now”.
– Ensure to tick (Maintenance, New Features, etc.)
– Hit “Get Update”.
– Restart “QuickBooks”.
– Click “Install Now”.
Method 2: Verify Hosting
As the H505 error is related to hosting, it is a priority to ensure the hosting. Follow:
– Firstly, run every system (host).
– Launch “QuickBooks”.
– Visit “File”.
– Select “Utilities”.
– Check “Stop Multi-User”.
– Tap on it.
– Thereafter, Visit “Company”.
– Choose “File Must-be Closed”.
– Finally, hit “Yes”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.