Tagged: QuickBooks Error 1328
December 1, 2021 at 12:01 pm #384jamesaultman81Participant
QuickBooks Error 1328 is one such error that usually occurs while updating or installing the QuickBooks Desktop software. Also, you might come across this error due to corruption in the installation folder. Below we have mentioned the simple troubleshooting steps to deal with QuickBooks Error 1328.
1. Firstly, you need to click the Start button, and in the Search Programs and Files search box, enter “Windows Update”.
2. Soon after this, click on the Windows icon from the top of the list.
3. Later on, select the Check For Updates, and once the update is successfully downloaded, select Install Updates.
4. Reboot your PC and then try to install or update QB.
Hopefully, we assure you that the troubleshooting steps mentioned above will help you remove QuickBooks Error 1328. If still the issue persists, consult the experts by dialing the contact number +1(855)-856-0053.
December 8, 2021 at 3:57 pm #399jortegaa3289Participant
<p class=”p1″>I wanted to thank you for this great information!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and also bookmarked to check out new information in your post.</p>
January 28, 2022 at 5:58 pm #457willjoeParticipant
Solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Error 1328
Sometimes the solution won’t really work and there you really need a technical expert but before going to an expert, follow the given steps below. Which plays an important role in rectifying the QuickBooks Error 1328, in initial most of them could work for you. Check out the solutions given below to fix the issue:
Solution 1. Reinstall QuickBooks
Before reinstalling the application, note down the product code and license number of your QuickBooks.
– Click on the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
– Select your QuickBooks version from the list of installed applications.
– Then, click on Uninstall/Change.
– Now, click Remove and then click on Next.
– Next, open the downloaded QuickBooks.exe file to reinstall the QuickBooks.
– Follow the instructions given on the screen.
– Accept the terms and conditions and then click Next.
– Fill up the product details and select Next.
– Your QuickBooks is reinstalled now. If this didn’t fix your issue, go through the next solution.
Solution 2. Uninstall QuickBooks and rename the installation file
– Uninstall QuickBooks.
– Click on the Windows Start menu and open up File Explorer.
– Next, move to the folder that contains the company file.
– Right-click on the company file folder and select Rename.
– Type .old at the end of the folder’s name. It prevents QuickBooks from opening the folder when you reinstall the software.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by willjoe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.